My thoughts..... (and please share yours)
Natalie- The thing that killed this dress for me was the hem line in the front and those awful shoes. If you can wear those 4 inch heels when you are prego, make it worth it. Those shoes weren't.
I really hate to say this Reese, I didn't love this look. Yes, you are beautiful but I felt like you were "Academy Awards" Barbie and I needed you to be "Post break up with your husband and you wear a killer yellow dress" Barbie.
I still love you and yes I want my hair to be blond now!
Now my top 6.
6. I have never seen light purple look so good since Julia Roberts in My Best Friends Wedding.
5. I want this dress in adult size
4. In the words of Bailey Huntsman "Sparkles and Feathers.... Yes!"
3. If I can't have the dress, I would settle for the body. :)
2. I know this dress was up for debate last night but i loved it. The more I watched the show the more I fell head over heals for it. Classic and beautiful... minus that bad picture of her back. Yikes!
1. My favorite part is the 2 inches of hem that is a different color. Its all in the details.
My last comment is to Colin Firth, who will forever me my Mr. Darcy. I love you and if you are in a movie I will see it. Congrats!