aztec

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"So are you leaving tomorrow"

This is the sweet sweet thing my nephew asked me after only being here for a few hours..... Awesome. 
He loves me, I promise.

Wake up at 3:45 and head to OKC airport.
Arriving at my sisters, Liam took to me to my bed where he had drawn me a picture.
Tara is the best hostess ever and left KC and I welcome signs on sea shells and Victoria Secret lotion. 
Oh and she has a fan by my bed... she knows me so well. 
And I rode on 3 planes all for this!
Eliana Marie
& Liam Everett
& of course my sweet sister Tara! 

The best part of the day, beside my nephew asking me to leave 4 days early, was when he got his fake hamster stuck in KC's hair. And then kept saying "Aunt Kasey just give it back".... We did have to cut some hair. 

Welcome to NC! 

AK

No comments: