aztec

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

List of Dreams.

Oh the dreams have started. For the longest time I wouldn't let myself think about what I wanted to do with my house but that has now changed my friends. I have searched every blog that has the word "cottage" or "shabby chic" in its title.

Here is my current list of dreams. 
 I have always loved chalkboards..... But that gold frame around it! Be still my heart. 
 Love the gathered skirt.
 There is not a place I could put this door but I still want it. And it yellow.
 If anyone finds this table, can make this table, knows a friend of your aunt's cousin that can make it, let me know. I will sell my shoes for this table. 
 The lights over the kitchen bar...... Yes, I will take two. 
This room is everything. Everything I want my house to be. 
Happy. Warm. Friendly. Inviting. Colorful. Peaceful.

As you read this I am currently either in the air or landing in Wilmington, NC. 
Yes, the home of Dawson's Creek. 
As I land I will be singing the theme song.... in my head and dreaming of Pacey. sigh. 

AK 

4 comments:

Heather Niivila said...

Beautiful! You have posted pictures that I love!!! That door is spectacular....

OK Chick said...

I love these ideas! I should have hired you to decorate my house. We have similar taste.

Pour partager ma mode said...

Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses

Prom Dresses
San Patrick Bridal Dresses
Alexia Bridesmaid Dresses
Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid
Allure Bridesmaid Dresses
Bari Jay Bridesmaid Dresses
DaVinci Bridesmaid Dresses
Forever Yours Bridesmaid
Tiffany Prom Dresses
Dessy Wedding Dresses
Alfred Angelo Wedding Dresses
Bonny Wedding Dresses
Casablanca Couture
Casablanca Wedding Dresses
Dessy Wedding Dresses
Davinci Wedding Dresses
Dessy Wedding Dresses
Eden Wedding Dresses
Ella Rosa Wedding Dresses

Terence Watthens said...

So the look's called "shabby chic," huh? I usually call that soft rustic. My wife and I are into that look, and we have tried our best to create the same atmosphere. It took changes from the roof, floor, and furnishings but, hey! Anything for the home. =)

- Terence Watthens