Next to last entry about my Grandma....
Here is what it takes for me to head home for a short weekend.
1. Pack a bag full of shoes. You will need your grey boots, purple heels, black books, running shoes, not-running shoes, 2 pairs of grey heels, and brown boats. When you have so many its hard to chose just one!
2. Make really cool mix CD full of your favorite new songs. Jam out down I-40 heading east
3. Once in Shawnee, stop at Billy Boys and get a large side of these....
There are no words.
4. Make fun of this car who had this on their back windshield.
I am all up for remembering those who have gone before but a car decal really?
5. Remember why you came home.
To celebrate 90 years of this beautiful woman.
She taught me how to set a table, to fall in love with musicals, to sing alto, to always ring a dinner bell before dinner, to not be ashamed to be an educated woman, and to always have matching jewelry to adorn your outfits.
Grandma, you are loved in abundance.