1. Make friends with a really good cook. Mine is Debbie... aka "My Martha Stewart"
She can do anything!
2. Steal that cooks recipes
3. Screw up dinner because you couldn't find Rhodes frozen loafs of bread and used rolls instead.
** This calzone rose a little too much**
4. Make decadent dessert.... That Debbie invented in her beautifully creative mind.
5. Make sure you have cute platter
6. Ice 2nd layer and hope that it doesn't lean
7. Accept the leaning and think of it as your personal signature mark.
8. Eat.... and gain those wonderful holiday pounds!
Thank you Debbie for being the every graceful hostess and for showing me you can never have too many white platters.