We are upon what we call "Date Week" here at Oklahoma Christian. Alumni will know it is WPA (women pay all) week. Instead of this week being a complete sadie hawkins week, Student Government has made it just a week encouraging dating.
Well this lucky lady, even though I am 27 and out of school for 5 years and I am 27, got asked to attended a movie for "Group dating night".
The guy who asked was a super sweet sophomore, who did a chapel announcement about dating which is now one of my favorite chapels to date.
I feel that because he was so kind to ask me, that I can only repay him by spreading the word on this hidden OC treasure.
So ladies of OC here is the reasons why Shawn is a great date.
1. Waited outside of his friends house for me to arrive. That screams gentleman.
2. Waited to eat ice cream until I got there. This defines gentleman.
3. Provided a nice, safe environment, with good clean fun. Your parents will appreciate this.
4. Took me to a devotional to end the night. God likes this.
5. Let me take all these pictures of him!! hahahha
Shawn and I after a crazy game of nerts.
The classic hold the camera out picture.
We may have been on a row with some very enthusiastic singers.