aztec

Friday, November 6, 2009

My day consist of...

Projects that are half way finished.
To much to do and so many distractions (aka... glee soundtrack) and the construction on Memorial..... good gracious.... that is all I can say without being tacky.

Flower for homecoming....
Do I finish them now and chance that they all die? (This has happened.) Or do them at midnight tonight..... while drinking lots of diet coke?


This cute t-shirt dress that I plan on making for my niece to wear tomorrow... yep tomorrow
Here is what we got folks. I cut off the sleeves.... which a two year old could accomplish. I can do that at midnight too.


Heaven help my projects to get done and for sonic to stay open late.

AK

3 comments:

Gena said...

Amy, I just found your blog. How did I not know about this? Love it. Hope you get everything done tonight! I'm sure Sonic's open until 2 or something...

Nikki VanDoren said...

Just use your super powers.
That's what the rest of us do.
; )

Lesley said...

that construction on memorial road...... yea, i can't say anything either.